MACKMA – BM100 Tube and Pipe Bender
The BM100 Bending Machine is THE ONLY non mandrel pipe bending machine able to bend tubes and pipes to the left or right, by means of a reversible die holder.
The innovative design allows the bending of pipes up to 101,6 mm in diameter and 5,74 mm in wall thickness.
With a maximum of 600 mm centre line radius it is capable of maximum performance for this size of machine, even in the most demanding markets.
The bend rotation speed [max 1,2 RPM] is monitored by a dedicated inverter, to ensure the correct bending speed according to the diameter and thickness of the tube.
The modular design of the bending shaft assembly also allows the use of most competitors tooling, reducing long term tooling costs.
The inverter-controlled motor reduces energy consumption to a minimum.
The machine is mounted on precision casters for effortless movement around busy workshops and sites MACKMA uses only 100% high quality Italian components to ensure long-term reliability.
Testament to the high quality of their machines is MACKMA’s 2 + 2 year warranty.
- All-Electric with Inverter for Energy Savings
- Capacity -101.6mm Dia x 5.74mm Wall
- Left/Right Bend Direction with Standard Tooling
- Cantilevered Head for Under-head Bending (Model BM42 to BM76)
- Minimal Distance between Bends
- Adaptation to accept other manufacturer’s bend dies
- Two (2) year warranty
- Quick release return clamp design minimizing tube marking
- Follower Slide option available as per below video