YLM – NC-100 – NC tube pipe bender
- One axis numerical controlled of bending-axis by encoder / hydraulic valves
- Bending angle controlled by micro encoder, provides ± 0.1 tolerance
- Mitsubishi PLC ( Programmable Logic Control ) system
- Provides 200 programs memory, each program with 20 angles (bends)
- Provides anticipated two steps mandrel retraction
- Provides pressure die booster
- Provides pressure die micro adjustment of backward to protect the ball mandrel.
- Provides pressure die repetition
- Bending movement time can be programmable to meet different demands.
- 6” display touch screen to operate the machine easily
- Emergency stop of two safety plates with bending arm for working safety
Bending Tooling & Accessories:
- Bending die
- Clamping die
- Pressure die / guide die
- Mandrel (bullet shape)
- 6 pieces of stoppers for tube length control
- A working table for tube rotation fixtures (standard size)
- Wiper die rack
- Ball mandrel / multiple-direction ball mandrel (optional)
- Wiper die (optional)
- Split bending die (optional)
NC tube bender, NC Hydraulic Tube Bender Machine
- Based on the tube diameter, wall thickness and bending radius, machine operator may select to bending application with or without mandrel.
- The bending-die spindle is solid one, will easy have tooling changing, provides the minimum bending radius 1-1.5 DR.
- We can supply wide range of bending machines capable of bending tube O.D. up to 203 mm (8″ diameter).
Tube wall thickness up to 10 m/m.
- Simple to work and user friendly functions allow non-technician and new operator to joint production force rapidly.
The most comprehensive range of machines and applicable industries
|Machine Name||NC 100TSQ|
|Max. O.D. Wall (mm)||100*6|
|Range of CLR (°)||40~450|
|Range of Bending (°)||0~190|
|Mandrel Length (mm)||3500|
|Operating Height (mm)||1160|
|Horse Power (hp)||25,00|
|Range of Bending Speed (mm/sec)||90 10~12 /sec|