MACKMA – PR30T – Horizontal Hydraulic Press
– Using specific tools, it is possible to make punching, blanking and deep drawing operations
– Easy to transport
– Perfect for prototyping
– No need to use big press machines
– Horizontal presses can be used onsite
– Materials to be worked: iron, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, copper-nickel alloy, titanium, incomel
– Application fields: Metalwork, Shipyard, Fire extinguishing systems, Furniture
Technical specifications PR30T:
A compact 30 Ton, Bench Top Horizontal Press, powered by an efficient, high quality hydraulic pack.
A precision, chromed piston ensures accuracy, with a simple mechanical adjustment of the end stop. Simple manual control with return spring to the start position.
With a single phase electrical supply, the machine is also a very handy machine for use on site.
Dimensions 2000x1400x880 mm
Weight 400 Kg
Bend Strength 30 Ton
Working height 100 mm
Bending Power 100×30 (con V:110)
Voltage 220 V ac
Motor Power 3,5 Kw