MACKMA – PR10T Horizontal Hydraulic Press
– Using specific tools, it is possible to make punching, blanking and deep drawing operations
– Easy to transport
– Perfect for prototyping
– No need to use big press machines
– Horizontal presses can be used onsite
– Materials to be worked: iron, aluminum, stainless steel, copper, copper-nickel alloy, titanium, incomel
– Application fields: Metalwork, Shipyard, Fire extinguishing systems, Furniture
Technical specifications PR10T:
A compact 10 Ton, Bench Top Horizontal Press, powered by an efficient, high quality hydraulic pack.
A precision, chromed piston ensures accuracy, with a simple mechanical adjustment of the end stop.
Simple manual control with return spring to the start position.
With a single phase electrical supply, the machine is also a very handy machine for use on site.
Machine dimensions (WxhxL) 1000x245x290 mm
Weigh 85 kg
Bending force 10 Ton
Tool height 100 mm
Capacity (Mild Steel Plate) 100×10 (con V: 110)
Electrical supply 220 V ac
Motor power 0,75 Kw