ONROBOT – Vision System
With the OnRobot Eyes you can now easily sort, pick and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm. Eyes can be mounted on the robot wrist or externally, with position adjustments to adapt to your application, and integrates seamlessly with the robot interface and gripper through the OnRobot Quick Changer.
Deployment is fast, so there is minimal downtime for changeovers to new products or processes. One-picture calibration and part recognition take just minutes, and programming is intuitive and fast. And with Eyes’ advanced, affordable 2.5D vision, you get depth perception and the ability to stack parts, without adding complexity.
- Quickly and easily add vision to robotic applications with one-picture calibration, fast programming and seamless gripper integration
- Affordable, efficient 2.5D vision offers depth perception for varying heights or stacked objects
- Flexible, adaptable vision system with on-robot or external mounting is ideal for almost any collaborative application
- Easily sort, pick and place unstructured applications with high reliability using any robot arm
- One-shot detection for multiple objects minimizes cycle time
- Inspect objects using color and contour detection—with or without a robot, and ensure consistent quality
- Automatic landmark enables dynamic working environments and mobile robot setups
- Working Distance: 400-1000 mm (15.8-39.3 in)
- Detection Repeatability: <2 mm (<0.08 in)
- Minimum part size: 10×10 mm (0.4×0.4 in) or 15 mm (0.6 in) diameter
- Depth Technology: Active IR Stereo
- IP Rating: IP54
No Mount: OnRobot Eyes only
- Single Quick Changer 4.5A: Quick Changer 4.5A – Robot side
- Dual Quick Changer 4.5A: Allows mounting of two OnRobot grippers
- HEX-E QC: High Precision Force/Torque Sensor with Quick Changer
- HEX-H QC: Low Deformation Force/Torque Sensor with Quick Changer
Nb: Robot And Grippers Not Included.