OnRobot – Gecko – Single Pad Gripper
Compact No-mark Gecko Single Pad Adhesive Gripper
- Compact, lightweight Gecko Single Pad Gripper requires no cables, electricity, air, or programming for cost-effective, plug-and-play performance
- Innovative adhesive gripper for flat, smooth, or perforated objects automates tasks that were previously not possible
- No-mark gripping even for shiny surfaces – cleaning step is not required, saving time and improving productivity
Why Gecko Single Pad Gripper?
The Gecko Single Pad (SP) Gripper brings the innovative Gecko adhesive gripper technology to small-footprint applications that were previously impossible to automate. The gecko-inspired adhesive technology offers precise, no-mark gripping, even for perforated items such as circuit boards or for shiny surfaces, without the cleaning process. Named after their payload in kilos, the three different Gecko Single Pad grippers (SP1, SP3 and SP5) work with leading small robots and cobots. The compact, single-pad design allows easy workpiece accessibility, even in tight spaces. With no electronics or air supply needed, the Gecko SP is a cost-effective, true plug-and-play solution. Seamless integration with the robot of your choice.
The Gecko Single Pad Gripper’s advantages and benefits
Gecko SP gripper offers no-mark automation for flat, shiny, and perforated workpieces without electricity or air supply required.
The Gecko SP is available in three sizes; SP1, SP3 and SP5 named after the gripper’s payload in kilos, featuring ability to lift a wide range of flat, smooth, shiny or perforated surfaces. Because the technology doesn’t mark even high-shine surfaces, it eliminates the need for a cleaning step in manufacturing processes, saving time and improving output. Similar to its larger sibling, the Gecko SP can grip even perforated workpieces such as printed circuit boards, aluminium mesh or head gaskets.
- Compact, Lightweight, And Flexible – The Small, Single-pad Design Allows Easy Workpiece Accessibility, Even In Tight Spaces.
- Available For 1kg, 3kg, 5kg Payloads – Gecko Sp Is Available In Three Sizes; Sp1, Sp3 And Sp5 Named After The Gripper’s Payload In Kilos, Featuring Ability To Lift A Wide Range Of Flat, Smooth, Shiny Or Perforated Surfaces
- No Wires Or Air Supply Needed – With No Electronics Or Air Supply Needed, The Gecko Sp Is A Cost-effective, True Plug-and-play Solution.
- Little Or No Programming Required – The Gripper Comes With Pre-integrated Software That Is Easy To Install And Program, So Even Employees With No Technical Background Can Set It Up.
- No-mark Gripping For Shiny Workpieces Without Subsequent Cleaning – Our Gecko-inspired Adhesive Technology Offers Precise, No-mark Gripping, Even For Perforated Items Such As Circuit Boards Or For Shiny Surfaces
- Powerful Gripping For Perforated Workpieces – The Gecko Sp Can Grip Even Perforated Workpieces Such As Printed Circuit
- Boards, Aluminium Mesh Or Head Gaskets – Extending Automation Possibilities.