OSCAM – Rod Bending Machine L2 type
The bending machine suitable for both large building sites and pre-shaping plants. Fitted with an epicycloidal reduction unit with very high performance levels that minimises consumption, the bending machine ensures a long service life with virtually no maintenance.
Thanks to its special bending system designed and patented by Oscam, which employs a fixed central pin, the rods are neither dragged nor ribbed during bending and this allows to maintain high precision levels. The automatic rod bending machines allow to create any bending angle and have an automatic return to the starting point. These machines are widely appreciated for the exceptional strength, proven durability and ease of use and simple maintenance.
The bending machines bend all types of iron up to 36 mm in diameter, with two rotation directions.
With two speeds:
– Slow: up to 3,7 seconds for bends up to 180°
– Fast: 2,5 seconds for bends of up to 180°.
The complete range of pins, bushes and rollers supplied allows to carry out of all the desired bends and angles and any kind of shape. The machine is supplied with 2 remote control pedals.
With EASY ANGLE electronic programmer as standard.
The electronic programmer Easy Angle is studied for the management of the bending cycle on bending machines and mesh bending machines.
It can be connected to a barcode reader or to a serial port to import working data (bending angles and number of pieces to produce)
It is possible to schedule the bending sequence of the main processed shapes as well as any desired shape.
- Countercycle of the produced pieces with automatic stopping system at the end of the scheduled production
- Auto-diagnostic system visualized on the display that shows possible anomalies
- Possibility to adjust the angles without changing the set values up to +/- 9°. Particularly suitable when you have to process different types of iron.
It can be used on the mesh bending machines, combined cutting/bending machines, and bending machines.