OFMER – Rebar Bending Machines – Standard Series
REBAR BENDING MACHINES
Delahenty Machinery offer a wide range of OF.ME.R. machines to bend concrete reinforcing steel rods.
On a construction site it’s essential to give continuity to the work, especially if there are deadlines to be met. For this reason, every OF.ME.R. bending machine is structured with features that make it able to face important working rates.
Each detail used for the preparation of our rebar processing units is carefully tested during the manufacturing process, and the finished product is subjected to rigorous quality control before the shipment.
The self-breaking motors, installed on all bending machines and strictly made in Italy, are designed to optimise and enhance the processing capacity of each machine, such as the electrical components, of the best available brands.
– A checking block, indispensable to correctly direct the rod on the working top and loosen the effort exerted on the bar in the previous point to the bending point, thus avoiding possible deformations of the rod. Can be used with bars up to Ø 20mm;
– A square pin, to be used with the checking block, to counteract and annul the effort exercised by the bending on the checking block;
– A stirrup bending pin in special cemented and hardened steel, to be positioned on the turning plate for the production of stirrups, as it permits to obtain small curving radii. Can be used with bars up to Ø 12mm;
– Three bush holding pins in special hardened and cemented steel, to be positioned on the working top together with bushes, with the function to support the effort coming from the phase of bending;
– A set of bushes, studied in detail for each mechanical bending machines model. The width of the bush positioned on the central hole of the plate corresponds to the curving radius. To use bars from Ø 15mm on, it’s important that the diameter of the bush is at least 3 times bigger compared to the diameter of the rod to be bent. Bushes are also used as a thickness for the bending bush holding pin, in case the alignment of the bar is ineffective. In this way, the rod is blocked, but the rotation of the bush on the pin allows the sliding of the bar during the bend, avoiding possible rubbings;
– Two reversal pins, to be positioned on the circumference of the plate to determine the angle of bending;
– A set of Allen keys, for ordinary maintenance;
– An electrical pedal, to facilitate the work to the operator permitting him to keep his hands free and work from all sides of the machine;
– A set of wheels, for the machine handling;
– An industrial plug, that guarantees the electrical connection;
– Two mushroom button switches, to immediately stop the machine in case of emergency. They are positioned on two opposite sides of the machine;
– Standardly mounted on the mechanical bending machines P42, P52, P55 and as an accessory for the Model P36, long saddles with – max. 10 holes – are indispensable to realise the double bending.