HANNSA – YLX 250 – 5 Axis – Vertical Machining Center
MACHINE LINEAR WAY X, Y, Z – axis travels:
* 600 x 500 x 480
* Linear ways on three axes
* BT40 spindle taper
* 24 arm type magazine
* Fully enclosed splash guard
CNC TILTING ROTARY TABLE [4th / 5th Axix]
* With the equipment of NC rotary table, the machine is able to perform 5-axis machining. It can machine complex, multi-sided parts in a single setup, thereby reducing setup time while increasing part accuracy.
* The CNC rotary table allows for a maximum indexing unit of 0.001 degrees with high indexing accuracy and repeatability.
PERFECTLY DESIGNED MACHINE STRUCTURE THROUGHOUT
* Meehanite cast iron is tempered for stress relief to ensure structural stability without deformation.
* The base is mounted with high precision linear ways with high feed rate, allowing the machine to perform high-speed cutting.
* A reinforced column base greatly increases structural strength.
* The column base is reinforced to increase structural strength and rigidity.
* The machine will; exhibit ultra-high stability during high-speed operations