HANNSA – Heavy Duty CNC Lathe / Box Ways on 2 Axes
Outstanding Rigidity and Stability!
- The massive base in combination with scientific rib reinforcement keeps vibration to a minimum and increases structural strength.
- X, Z-axis are box-way construction for outstanding stability during heavy cutting.
- Structural parts are manufactured from Meehanite cast iron for stress relief without deformation.
High Precision Spindle
- The spindle runs on double-row roller bearings in combination with angular contact bearings. This outstanding bearing arrangement resists radial and thrust load when performing heavy cutting. As a result, the spindle will exhibit excellent stability during cutting.
- The headstock is a rugged construction to enable heavy cutting with maximum stability.
- Excellent heat dissipation on the headstock helps reduce thermal deformation of the spindle.
Ø 160mm Extra Large Spindle Bearing I.D. (optional for YTH12 series only)
- Upon customer request, the YTH12 series offers an option for a larger I.D. of Ø160mm spindle bearing to increase machine rigidity.