HANNSA – CNC Horizontal Boring & Milling Machine
YBH 3000A / 3000B
- X, Y, Z-axis travel: 3000 x 1700 x 1700 mm.
- A moving column model for increasing efficiency.
- Linear guideways on X, Z-axis. Box ways on Y-axis.
- W axis extension can reach 500mm without deflection problem.
- The gearbox on the spindle head allows for two-step speed change.
- X, Y, Z, B-axis are all equipped with linear scales for high positioning accuracy.
- Rotary table with 1° indexing is standard.
- Rotary table with 0,001° indexing is optional.
- Chain type tool magazine with 60 tools.
- Massive base.
Superb Machine Structure to Exhibit Optimal Rigidity without Deformation
High Quality Cast Iron Stress Revlieved
- The major structural parts of the machine are manufactured from high quality cast iron, with internal stress relieved to achieve deformation free structure.
- The column is a moving type that provides an increase in efficiency.
- With a special design on the base structure,it helps to increase the structural rigidity.
- Linear guideways on X, Z-axis while Y-axis is designed with box ways. The combination design of slideways not only features higher feed rate, but also ensures increased stability in heavy cutting.
Gearbox of Spindle Head
- The spindle rotation is transmitted through a powerful gearbox, providing high / low two step speed change.
- The high-speed range is ideal for fine machining, while the low speed range is applicable for heavy cutting.
- The gearbox is designed with a combination of spray type and semi-oil bath cooling and lubrication system.
- Diameter of W-axis: Ø110 mm.
- Max. travel of W-axis: 500 mm
- The spindle features high rigidity.
- There is no deflection even the W-axis extends to a maximum distance.
- Deflection is controlled to within <0.02 mm.