COMAC – SERIE 3000 – MODEL 311 – Section and Profile Rolling Machine
* Bending rolls independently adjustable, for double pre-bending capability on the leading and trailing end of symmetrical profiles
* 3 driving rolls to guarantee maximum drive on the profile
* Lateral guide rolls with three-dimensional adjustment
* Standard bending rolls of alloy steel, heat treated to surface hardness 60 HRC
* Modular rolls that allow the bending of most profiles
* Free standing remote control station to control the machine in safety
* Possibility to install the machine both in vertical and horizontal position
* Torque limiter installed on top roll shaft
* One-piece fabricated steel frame
* Shaft and pinions installed on high dynamic load roller bearings
* Gears coupled directly on splined shaft
* Water based environmental friendly paint
* Machines compliant to 2006/42/CE standard
* Standard machines are controlled by means of a push button board that allows the variation of the position of the bending rolls and by a pedal that control the advance and retreat of the profile.
* Depending on the deformation work to be performed, numerous additional controls are available like, for example, the hydraulic regulation of the lateral guide rolls, the speed regulation by means of a potentiometer, the double speed positioning of the bending rolls and the remote control of the special tooling.
* In case a high repeatability is required or if particular bending geometries must be achieved, the machines are equipped with programmable positioner (NC), numerical controls with independent axes and numerical controls with interpolated axes (CNC).