CHENLONG – Fully Automatic Double Column Bandsaw Machine 530B
This bandsaw machine is suitable for sawing small and medium-sized bars, tubes and plates, and can be adapted to sawing of various ferrous materials. It has the characteristics of high cutting efficiency, narrow sawing gap, energy saving, simple operation, and material saving. It adopts a double-column structure to ensure reliability and stability. The functions of each part have margins, and at the same time. It also ensures high-quality sawing accuracy.
- Fully Automatic Double Column Bandsaw Machine Is Suitable For Sawing Various Small And Medium Sized Materials.
- Maximum Cutting Size Is Diameter 530mm
- Inverter Control Blade Line Speed
|Fully Automatic Double Column Bandsaw Machine
|Maximum Cutting Size (Round)
|Maximum Cutting Size (Quadrate)
|Blade Line Speed
|Carbide And Bearing Blade Guides
|Wire Brush & Flood Coolant
|Water Pump Motor
|Work Vise Control
|1. Blade Cleaning Brush.
|2. Working Light.
|3. Roller Table 1pcs
|4. One Piece Of Bi-metal Saw Blade.
|5. One Set Of Tools With Tool Box
|6. NC Control
|7. Bundle Cutting Device
|8. Hydraulic Blade Tension
|10. Automatic Chip Conveyor
|1. Extra Common Roller Table
* The Clamping Of The Fully Automatic Double Column Bandsaw Machine Adopts Hydraulic Vise Clamping, And The Fixed Vise Is Equipped With Wear-resistant Strips To Protect The Fixed Vise From Wear. The Right Feeding Vise Is Equipped With A Micro-Movement Oil Cylinder, Which Can Protect The Feeding Vise From Wearing, Or Avoid The Error Of Feeding Accuracy Caused By The Vise Wearing.
* The Tensioning Wheel Is Installed On The Left End Of The Saw Frame. After The Band Saw Blade Is Installed, The Saw Blade Will Be Tensioned Or Loosened By The Hydraulic Cylinder, And The Tensioning Force Is Adjusted According To The Hydraulic Pressure. A Proximity Switch Is Installed At The Rear Of The Tensioning Wheel. When The Saw Blade Is Broken Or Overloaded, The Proximity Switch Cannot Receive The Signal Of The Saw Wheel, And The Machine Tool Will Automatically Stop To Ensure The Safety Of Equipment And Personnel.