MACBEND Tube Bending Paste – 20Ltr
Description & Applications:
- A non-pigmented heavy duty paste for drawing, bending and forming applications.
- MACBEND tube bending lubricants have a strong affinity for metal tube surfaces, providing a micro-layer of lubricating film on metal surfaces during demanding tube-bending applications. The unique attributes of MACBEND tube bending lubricants allow for optimised application, resulting in less chemical waste and more precise and economical delivery.
Features & Benefits:
- The thick viscosities of MACBEND products help prevent excessive lubricant consumption and “stay put” – eliminating lubricant “weeping” or dripping off machinery onto floors.
- Water soluble for easier cleaning after bending. The unique chemistries and low viscosities of MACBEND allow for optimised application to provide exceptionally clean tube surfaces.
- All MACBEND tube bending lubricants can be applied manually via brush or easily through conventional drum pumps.